Request for Data Deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data at any time. To make a data deletion request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When making your request, please provide us with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your account username (if you have one)
- The specific data you would like to have deleted
We will need to verify your identity before we can process your request. We may ask you to provide additional information, such as a copy of your government-issued ID.
Once we have verified your identity, we will delete your data within 45 days.
Please note that we may not be able to delete all of your data in some cases. For example, we may need to retain some data for legal or accounting purposes.
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your understanding.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when writing your data deletion request text:
- Be clear and concise.
- Use plain language that is easy to understand.
- State the specific data you want to have deleted.
- Provide your contact information so that the company can get back to you.
- Be patient. The company may need some time to process your request.
I hope this helps!